Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's here....

The paranoia that comes in the weeks before O. Now, since I stopped the BCP in October, I've always O'd on CD19...even right after the D&E. So, I guess my body is pretty much set on that day...but I still freak out every cycle before CD19 thinking my body might change it's mind (that doesn't make any sense...but bear with me) and O earlier than I'm planning and we'll totally miss the fertile window. I mean of course we're having sex, but not everyday like around O time...and I really want to give it our best. I have OPKs for this cycle, too, but I don't want to start too early and go thru the rest of them and have to buy more already. I started earlier last cycle and used a lot of them. And even though they are cheap, if I keep buying them, it'll get expensive. I've also been having tons of CM lately. I don't know what that's about. It appears to be creamy, but there's just a ton of it. So, that's where I'm at right now. I hope everyone has a great Easter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment