Monday, April 20, 2009

Whatever.

I have no idea what my body is doing right now. The OPK from this am still looks rather positive. It's at least the same shade as the control line...maybe darker but I'm not sure. Yesterday I bled thru my underwear at one point. If I mark it as light on FF, it makes me CD1, so I left it as spotting especially because it was mixed with some sort of CM. I think it's from all the sex we've been having perhaps in combo with O'ing. My temp yesterday was a little higher...then today it went down. I woke up an hour before my normal temping time though, which pisses me off since now it's not accurate. I guess I was lucky that all my previous cycles were so easy. Last month using the OPKs seemed so easy...only got a + for one day and that was that.

I'm getting frustrated and toying with the idea of not temping for the rest of this cycle. I'm on the verge of eating something I'm really not supposed to. Ugh...I want to quit. Quit temping, quit charting, quit GP...but then I know I'll probably freak out because I really won't know what's going on. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're so frustrated. Just keep it up and it'll pay off!

    ReplyDelete