Friday, February 13, 2009

It's been awhile

Well, hello there! I know I haven't been posting much lately...but my life isn't that interesting to post without a BFP. Well, today was my F/U from the D&E. Unfortunately the results from the genetic testing weren't in yet, but I should be getting them by Monday afternoon. The exam was harmless...no even as bad as an annual exam. And we got the green light to have sex! Woot! We haven't had sex since right before Christmas...so this is good news...LOL. We have to use protection, though, especially since I should be O'ing on Tuesday. She said to wait "one or two cycles" but that definitely means one in my book. Fertility is supposed to increase in the months after m/c so I already have my hopes way up for the first couple cycles. I'm sure I'm going to be pyscho! You were warned! LOL. My mom has a the flu so I took Amanda with me for the day. A GYN appt with a 2 year old in tow! Luckily she's such a good girl!!

So, after my f/u appointment, I got to meet Monkey for lunch who got a BFP today! Woot!!! I'm so very excited for her and her H! We had a very nice time chatting and chatting. We could have chatted all night I'm sure! She's such a sweet person and I'm so glad that we got the chance to meet in person. I think we're going to be good friends :) Amanda had a good time, too. We got good practice with a two year old in for sure..haha. And we apparently were too much excitement for her...

Monday was my first day back to work. It was pretty tough as I thought it would be...but it was okay. I was still upset and tearing up now and then but I made it through. Tuesday was even better, oh well expect for the bitch that came up to me on my way back from lunch and said, "So, you pregnant yet?" So after I explained that I had a D&E and a m/c a week and a half ago her jaw hit the ground. Some people are so inconsiderate! Think before you talk people! You just never know what situation someone is in. By Wednesday, I was feeling much better. I've been pretty much back to my old self. I'm really looking forward to trying again even though I'm going to be scared shitless. I'm going to keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment