Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yesterday sucked as did last night and this morning....

Yesterday was a bad day. I was pretty sad all day. Mammy did take me to the movies to see Slumdog Millionaire which was really really good...but I was still sad pretty much all day. Finally when Vince got home from work...the tears came flowing. I couldn't help it...and then as the night progressed it got worse and worse. By the time we got in bed, I was a mess. I spilled out all my fears...AF not coming on time next cycle secondary to the D&E, having a hard/long time getting KU again, God forbid having another m/c, being overwhelmed and getting frustrated TTC. He said everything he could to console me and calm me down.

So, then this morning I woke up with a killer migraine. It was like I had PMS...so I thought wtf? I haven't really had any bleeding since the D&E so I decided to email Renee to ask if everything was normal. She read the email and called me instead of writing back to check on me. She's gotta be the sweetest doctor. She assured me everything that's going on is fine and that my estrogen level probably had a sudden drop which would bring on the PMS symptoms including the migraine. I was thanking God that I didn't have to go to work today. Last night and today have been the worst days since the procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment