Saturday, February 7, 2009

Seeing Red.

WTF?? It's now been a week and 2 days since the D&E and now my ute decides to bleed. WTF? I've had nothing but spotting and a very light bleeding of a brownish color since last Thursday, then tonight after having a nice day with Vince I come home from going to church, dinner, some stores and to my parents to find that nonsense when going to the bathroom. If this delays my next cycle I will NOT be happy. The only good thing I can think of is that if everything gets just a little delayed, I could possibly ovulate in Disney rather than be distracted from the 2ww like I was hoping for. It would be great to tell my child that he/she was conceived in Disney, however, I would like to get this show on the road sooner than that. Blah. Ok, I'm done bitching. Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. My little brother was conceived in Disney, according to my mom ;-) GL!!

    ReplyDelete