Saturday, March 21, 2009

Holy Phantom Symptoms!

So, I must admit that I "feel" pregnant. Only because now that I know what it feels like do I think this. Although, I know it's too early to technically have symptoms. I'm not sure what to make of it really. Tonight we went to my parents best friends house for a bday get together and I thought I was going to explode I had so much gas. I kept running upstairs to the bathroom! And my jeans were tighter today then the other day...which doesn't make sense cause I didn't wash them since I only had them on for a couple hours the other day. I didn't even eat for awhile before I put them on. Usually they would get looser. I'm really scaring myself honestly. I'm not sure I'll recover from a BFN very easily. I mean, hopefully being in Disney World will be a good distraction, but I'm so afraid that I'll be bummed out all week. And dealing with AF in the heat walking around all day doesn't sound like much fun as an alternative to a BFP either. I just want to know NOW! Grrr!!

On another note, I feel like such a good girl. My friend came over this morning and we walked 2.5 miles!! Yay!! We're going to do this as much as possible! I'm really hoping it makes a difference because I feel like shit about myself.

1 comment: