Friday, March 27, 2009

Do you believe dreams come true?

And...I don't mean mine. My mom forwarded me an email from a very good friend of hers whose MIL is very sick. The email was very long and it's very sad. Basically, her FIL, husband and SIL all want them to continue to do whatever they have to to keep her alive and she doesn't agree. The woman is very very sick and the doctors told them she can't live like this despite saving her each time. It's really a shame. So after the very long, sad and detailed email...the bottom says exactly THIS:

How are things on your end? Nicole has vivid dreams – she had a dream that Lisa was pregnant. Hope it comes true and everything will be ok.

Nicole is her daughter. My mom and her mom grew up together, and then so did we. We don't talk very often but we are friends :) So, what do you think? I think it's pretty freaky but I sure do hope her dreams come true!!



1 comment:

  1. I hope you are enjoying yourself in Disney. I saw your chart and your temps are still up so hang in there!

    ReplyDelete