Saturday, March 14, 2009

Waiting to O...

So, after getting the good news that our chromosomes are normal (YAY), I was excited waiting to O. But, now I'm kinda stressed. Maybe if my last cycle wasn't screwy, I wouldn't be really worried, but unfortunately it was, so I am. I've been using OPKs this cycle for the first time and I'm not quite sure how I feel about them. They *seem* to be getting darker each day, but who knows. Maybe I should start taking pics of them? I don't know! I'm trying not to stress about it, but of course I am! And I think I'm wearing Vince out with all the sex...LOL.

On another note, I actually exercised this morning. Twenty minutes on the elliptical and I thought I was going to die. But I made it through and I'm really happy. Woohoo!! If I'm not going to be gaining weight cause I'm knocked up, then I need to lose it cause I'm fat. I don't fit in my spring/summer clothes and I don't want to spend money on new ones. I'm going to have to get a few things for Disney though since that's only a couple weeks away. But still. I can't believe I let myself gain this much. Having a m/c was really bad for my weight. I just ate and ate and ate! Not good!!

Oooh...did I just feel an O pain? Hmmm. God I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment