Thursday, March 26, 2009

Temp back up...but BFN.

I was so tired last night...but very anxious for temp taking and testing in the morning. So, of course I was up in the middle of the night to pee. I staggered out of bed at 3ish and peed. I didn't take my temp before I got out of bed, but it was ok because I got to sleep a little later this morning since I had class (which, might I add, was more like torture). But, the problem is that I couldn't go back to sleep. I tossed and turned until Vince got up for work...then when he kissed me goodbye I definitely couldn't go back to sleep. Luckily when he kissed me I didn't really move around so I still popped the therm right in my mouth. I got a reading of 98.17! So, hopefully that was *kinda* accurate despite the sleep deprivation. I also got a BFN...but I was expecting that since it wasn't technically FMU since I peed at 3 in the morning. Ugh. I'm hoping for the BFP tomorrow morning, of course. I hope I can sleep better tonight although I'm so anxious. On another note, I'm pretty sure I noticed some bumps on my areolas. Never had those before...I guess I'll keep an eye on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment