Saturday, January 24, 2009

Decisions, decisions.

So after thinking about everything that's going on and spending time on misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com I decided that as long as my levels went up on Friday, that I'm going to wait another week or two to schedule the D & E. I think I want one more u/s for piece of mind that's it's really over. Most of the stories of false blighted ovums involve women with a tilted uterus, which I was was once told I have. So, I think as long as I'm in a healthy state and can wait it out and either miscarry naturally, or wait another week before scheduling the D & E, then that's my plan. I will talk to Renee about it on Monday when she calls with my levels. Any advice or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks for caring.

3 comments:

  1. big decisions babe. you are so strong! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl. If this is something you feel like you need to do, then I absolutely think it's the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! As long as waiting won't cause any damage, I don't see any reason to not wait until you're 110% sure.

    I'm behind you!
    xoxo,
    MrsSC

    ReplyDelete