Thursday, January 15, 2009

Worried...

We went for an u/s today. I'm supposed to be 6w2d based on my chart. They only saw a sac on the u/s that the tech said was measuring 5w2d. I went to get my blood HCG levels drawn again today...and I have to get another on Saturday. Another u/s in 10 days. I know it's possible that I O'd late...or that implantation took place later than we thought..but I can't help but worry. Everyone keeps telling me to chill out. Well that's a lot easier said than done. After we left the imaging place I sat in the car and cried my eyes out. I called my mom who tried to reassure me, but I couldn't help my bawl my eyes out. Vince was probably very worried also, and disappointed we didn't get to see the baby...but he was very supportive.

I was supposed to go to the doc today for my first appt...but I figured that wasn't necessary. I called the office and Renee called me back within a few minutes telling me about the blood tests and scheduling another u/s. Luckily, she was able to fax the blood slip requests to me so I didn't have to drive into the city to pick them up. I guess my biggest worry is a blighted ovum. I just want to get in bed, curl up and cry.

Anyway, Mammy gets her surgery next week. I took off a few days to help her out, then I work Thursday and Friday. I'm going to schedule my next u/s for Monday since I'm off and that will be exactly 10 days. Please pray for us!

1 comment: