Saturday, January 3, 2009

ugh.

So, long story short. The doc never called and I'm not happy about it. I tried calling the office twice with no results. So, I guess I have to wait until Monday now for any results. Blah.

Anyway, being around everyone and not saying anything is soo hard! I've been spending a ton of time with my mom...who mentions me having a baby like 3 times each time I see her. LOL. Last night I was with some family friends for game night and it's so hard not to say anything. And it seems like everyone is talking about babies or pregnancy or something! I can't wait to get the results and figure out how and when to tell everyone. Vince and I talked a little bit about it today and basically he said it's up to me when we tell people. I don't really know why but I'm really nervous about it.

My cousin and her hubby invited us to go to Disney World with them in March. We would stay in there timeshare place with them. So exciting...just hoping that my pregnancy goes well enough to go! We'll have to tell them soon, though, cause they need us to make a decision. I hope they don't mind going with a girl that's KU. NO roller coasters for me! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment